Karmonic Performing Arts Terms & Conditions
I am aware that photos and video footage may be taken of me (or my child) at anytime and may be used for advertising or for use on such medias including but not limited to website; facebook; instagram; flyers; newspaper; banners and other forms.
All private information, including name, email, phone, and home address with be kept confidential and will not be passed on to any third parties. Information is collected for the sole purpose of providing a quality service to you by having full contact and information.
Credit card transactions will be processed securely and no card details will be stored.
• Payment for the term is required on or before the first lesson of that term.
• There is a term commitment for all lessons.
• If you are planning to discontinue lessons, please inform the Director immediately.
I understand that Karmonic Performing Arts will invoice termly and I will receive invoices via email. If payment is not received by the stated date as per invoice without prior consult to Shanine Farley, I will incur a 5% surcharge of the total account. I understand my scheduled classes may be cancelled or suspended by Karmonic Performing Arts.
• Missed lessons will not be credited unless the teacher is unable to teach the class.
Student sickness/early holidays/change of mind etc. does not qualify for refund of tuition. This policy applies for both group and private lessons.
• Materials costs will not be refunded if the student discontinues lessons before completing the course.
In the case that I must cancel a private lesson for any reason, I must give the school 48 hours cancellation notice to receive a rescheduled lesson. I understand if less than 48 hours notice is given, I will not be entitled to a rescheduled lesson and the cancelled lesson will be forfeited at my expense.
In addition to the above policy, all private lessons can only accumulate two catch-up lessons max per term and these cannot be carried on to the next term. If a catch-up lesson cannot be organised throughout the term, it will be scheduled for the first Monday of the following school holidays.
For more info, please see the money back garantee.
• Materials are an essential part of our courses and must be purchased. If a student joins a class
part-way through the course, the student must purchase the full materials.
• If a student withdraws from lessons, the materials will not be accepted back/refunded
• Due to copyright and intellectual property laws, each student must purchase their own new copy of the course materials (including CDs) from Karmonic Performing Arts. Siblings, friends and family members may not share materials.
Food & Drink / Keeping Clean
• No food and drink is permitted inside the classrooms with the exception of bottled water, which may remain in classrooms in the designated area only (not near the pianos).
• Please do not touch the instruments with dirty hands. Wash your hands before you enter the classroom.
• Any damage caused to our instruments must be compensated for (repair or replacement) at the request of the Director.
• Disruptive and/or disrespectful behaviour during Karmonic Performing Arts classes will not be tolerated and offending students may be asked to leave the school at the discretion of the teacher and/or Director.
• Please be aware that certain students do not wish to have any photography or film taken of them for various reasons. The teacher's are aware of these student's and ask other student's and parent's to be respectful of this.